Monday, June 3, 2013

Skill Copier Free Write

How cool would it be if you could copy skills. I don't know about the rest of the world but I don't want to practice piano to become a Beethoven. I want to wash Beethoven play and from that be able to play the same as him. Imagine the amount of time you could save. If you could learn to play the drum set by going to see one concert. If you could learn to ride a bike by watching the X games. If you could learn archery by watching the hunger games. There's just so many applications for copying skills. I want to become a better driver. I'll just sit down and watch NASCAR! I want to play guitar. I'll just sit down and wants Carlos Santana for an hour. Instant information. I feel like copying skills would be on the same level as downloading your education. If you could copy skills and you sat down in front of youtube for a few hours, there's no telling what could come out of that. Now if you plugged in a USB to the back of your brain and uploaded the entire Webster's dictionary. Would that be is useful? Which do you think will come first? Being able to upload stuff to your brain? Or somehow genetically gaining the ability to copy skills. I don't know but I want to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment